Marking a notable change from the lack of effective information-sharing between separate departments of the federal government, the US Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Wednesday signed an agreement under which the two agencies will work together to deal with cyber-security issues.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez