Investigating officials have are looking into the case of Han Feng, an official from the Guangxi tobacco monopoly bureau, who allegedly wrote daily diary entries describing his sexual involvement with many of his colleges along with acts of receiving bribes, when these entries spread after being posted on the internet. The disciplinary officials and the investigators are getting first-hand accounts of his misbehavior from these entries which were leaked out last month.
Period from January 2007 to January 2008 has been covered in the dairy. During this period, Han was the Director of the Laibin tobacco Monopoly Bureau, but was transferred to Guangxi tobacco monopoly bureau in 2009 as a director of sales division.
The office Chief at the Guangxi Tobacco Monopoly Bureau confirmed, "The diaries are not groundless rumors."
Despite the year long web cleaning by the censors for removal of any pornographic data, this incident has come into light as another one in episode of striking internet vibrations.
One of the examples of objectionable dairy entry was the one that he wrote on December 29, 2007. He writes, "2007 has been a good year. Work is going smoothly. Income is as high as 200,000 Yuan. Womanizing is on the right track. It's been a lucky year with women. I need to pay attention to my health with so many sex partners".
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns