After 86 out of 616 students showed symptoms of influenza like illness, Sekolah Menengah Teknik was ordered to close down for three days from yesterday.
This school is third in the count of other two schools which had been told to close down when the similar cases of influenza like symptoms was experienced.
SMK Langkawi Pulau Tuba and SK Bagan Selat Nyiur, both in Langkawi on Wednesday had been ordered to shut down for a time period of 5 days.
Sympotms of H1N1 and ILI are pretty same which involves fever, cough, body ache, sore throat, chills, headache and tiredness with a few cases reporting vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials have been waiting to get the results from the Sungai Buloh hospital in Selangor and certify whether there was any component of Influenza A virus.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez