The Colorado Cannabis Convention on Saturday has raised the hopes of marijuana activists in the USA.
Local, state and federal political figures present at the convention affirmed their belief that marijuana laws would carry on to become less restrictive and it was plausible that its use for medicinal purposes may become completely legal.
However, they were also of the opinion that this would only be possible if marijuana activists continue to put in relentless efforts and keep patient.
They were of the opinion that the legislature will not be able to solve these problems in a single year. Moreover, the legislation will also not be completely perfect in its nascent form. They stated that it is possible that the law will only progress gradually while implementing such legislation.
Organizers of the convention had anticipated that the convention had the propensity of attracting as many as 100,000 people.
It was seen that the turnout at the convention was stable. Event organizer Michael Lerner, a California media tycoon, expressed that he was pleased with the audience at the convention. He said that the attendance was phenomenal and the event concluded "Completely incident-free."
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns