With the intention to facilitate the people with the new and innovative technology, Pure Digital Technologies is all set to capture the interest of the consumers by introducing a new device to its already established line of Flip mini camcorders. The users cannot only record, but they can watch and share the videos as well.
At a 45-degree angle, the bigger and the better 3-inch screen of the Flip SlideHD will provide a wonderful experience to the customers. The new device is an improvement to other devices in the same range.
The recording time of the camera is doubled and now the user can enjoy the image capturing for four hours. The aim of the company was to introduce a product which could expand the ways the users utilize Flip.
The Flip SlideHD permits Pure Digital by Cisco Systems to gain a competitive edge and to compete with the challenge from the smart phones.
The tag price of the Flip SlideHD has been decided to be $279.99. So far, 4 million Flip video cameras have been sold since its launch. Flip's market share has grown from before and it has sustained in the market even after facing a tough competition from the bigger rival like Sony and Kodak.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns