Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has just launched the box art for forthcoming terror first person shooter, F. E. A. R. 3.
F. E. A. R. 3 sets free powerful battle, convincing story and different co-op gameplay, developing the well-appreciated F. E. A. R. franchise.
Day 1 Studios remains the warped story of Alma Wade and her two children, super-fighter Point Man and the physically strong ghost Paxton Fettel. Be prepared to get scared this fall.
It's not that every time the box art has a cause to hit a front page post. But there are some things that play here with this F. E. A. R. 3 box art.
It appears that there's not a great deal that's going on today in regards of gaming news and culture.
However, it notably bolsters the reality that Warner Bros. and developer Day 1 Studios are grave regarding this "3" as an "E" business.
Day 1 was in charge for the Xbox360 and Playstation 3 harbors of the original game, Monolith Productions also famous for the Condemned series were the actual makers. This implies that this is the first F. E. A. R. game that is not created by the original party.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone