Lately, it was stated by Apple CEO, Steve Jobs that Adobe's Flash is "waning" and "had its day".
Speaking at the D: All Things Digital conference in Rancho Pales Verdes, Calif., on Tuesday night, Jobs stated, "Sometimes you have to pick the things that look like the right horses to ride going forward".
He said that lash looks like a technology that had its day and is waning, while HTML 5 appears like the technology that is actually on the superiority at present.
Jobs added by saying that they did not begin to have a war with Flash. All they did was just made a technical decision.
His closing argument was convincing. He said that if the market tells them that they're making the wrong decisions, then they do listen to the market and also try their best to make the finest products. And if they thrive, customers buy the products but if they don't, the customers don't.
He said that, till now it was seen that people have liked the iPads and ever since the launch, one every three seconds have been sold.
However, it has been reported that Jobs might succeed over others if users begin to miss Flash less and less. And that may perhaps happen.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone