In a move that will benefit almost five million listeners, GMG Radio has revealed its plans of offering iTunes tagging feature to listeners of Real, Smooth and Rock Radio. This will make it easier for listeners of all the 13 GMG Radio channels to tag preview and purchase songs, when they are trying to sync their iPod Nano with their iTunes account.
This feature has been made by Unique Interactive, a division of UBC Media Group. This also works along with iPod Nano's radio receiver.
GMG Radio is very happy with this news and feels that this will offer its audiences a better overall listening experience to its customers across its 13 channels.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez