Lindani Msimanga, 29, of Toronto was arrested for sex assault by the Toronto police as he intentionally hide the fact that he was HIV positive in order to have unprotected sex with a partner. The suspect and the victim knew each other in regards to the charges.
The victim said "It was not a one night stand," It was so found out by the victim when she accidentally ran into the man's prescribed medication information which upon confirmation was discovered to be HIV medication by the pharmacist.
Det. Kate Beveridge said "There is evidence to believe that he may have infected several other women," She even stated that the detectives are trying to contact at least two other women to whom the suspect intentionally withheld his HIV positive status to have unprotected sex with them.
51-year-old Hamilton, Ont. man was the first person ever in Canada to be charged with murder for intentionally not disclosing his health status to 11 female sexual partners, two of whom later died.
Anyone who has had sexual contact with Msimanga is asked by the Toronto police to seek medical advice and contact them.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez