Boffins have come up with a new discovery in area of hair loss that claims of new gene discovery responsible for the satiation termed as APCDDI.
The disease termed as hypotrichosis simplex is innate from childhood and occurs due to hair follicle miniaturization that leads to baldness amongst males or scientifically termed as androgenetic alopecia.
Health experts explain that whilst the process of baldness the follicles shrink in size and they narrow in nature resulting in replacement of thick hairs with thin hairs called as 'peach fuzz'.
However the discovery of the gene fails to explain the human condition of getting bald.
It was further stated that the gene is located at chromosome 18 that results in conditions such as androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK