Boffins have come up with a new discovery in area of hair loss that claims of new gene discovery responsible for the satiation termed as APCDDI.
The disease termed as hypotrichosis simplex is innate from childhood and occurs due to hair follicle miniaturization that leads to baldness amongst males or scientifically termed as androgenetic alopecia.
Health experts explain that whilst the process of baldness the follicles shrink in size and they narrow in nature resulting in replacement of thick hairs with thin hairs called as 'peach fuzz'.
However the discovery of the gene fails to explain the human condition of getting bald.
It was further stated that the gene is located at chromosome 18 that results in conditions such as androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits