Boffins have come up with a new discovery in area of hair loss that claims of new gene discovery responsible for the satiation termed as APCDDI.
The disease termed as hypotrichosis simplex is innate from childhood and occurs due to hair follicle miniaturization that leads to baldness amongst males or scientifically termed as androgenetic alopecia.
Health experts explain that whilst the process of baldness the follicles shrink in size and they narrow in nature resulting in replacement of thick hairs with thin hairs called as 'peach fuzz'.
However the discovery of the gene fails to explain the human condition of getting bald.
It was further stated that the gene is located at chromosome 18 that results in conditions such as androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone