There are several ways to hack an account and few of the many ways that hackers and other data thieves try to seize your personal details or release money from account is by making use of fake or rogue anti-virus which commonly the users easily fall trapped into.
The recent most applied technique is by making use of social networks and social media sites which has resulted in growth of huge number of scams, as more mythologies are used to extract personal information.
Pop up windows claiming to remove viruses, spyware, and malware is generally used method. The method goes in a manner of small pop up window that comes up on screen with a warning that the user has been infected with unaccountable number of Internet based threats and one needs to register with the aid of their credit card details to get rid of these threats.
In true sense, the threats actually do not exist and also, no software scans the computer with the only threat left out is the warning message itself.
Meanwhile experts have stated that lifting of information from users comes via cold calling. Call centres are build by crime gangs and are employed to attack the en masse and gain maximum possible information whilst the conversation.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits