In front of the sight of the helpless parents there little boy, Beau Rendall was tripping away. This made them frightened. They thought that their son may not be there to celebrate Christmas with them.
He is seven years old and is having a disease called spina bifida. He was getting more badly and long-term fierce headaches. He was too losing disturbing quantity of weight.
It was later found a vital tube in the lad's brain was jammed by the medics. There was continuous try by the surgeons to fix it that used ground-breaking Sat Nav technology.
The technique was for the first time used in Scotland. It was like the popular device of the car and the device was very carefully exercised the customers.
Mum Tracey and dad Stuart had been amazed by plucky Beau, 45, from Edinburgh. The quick recovery made them amazed.
The past night Tracey, 43, alleged that Beau was in a very bad manner. This is because he has spina bifida. He was having a shunt inserted tube from his birth.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone