Madness for online games became the reason for a South Korean woman named Kim, 27 to act as a murderer for her younger son who was just 3.
Kim killed her son because he disturbed her by crying and urinating during her rest break from games.
Kim was often indulged in web games like card games and games of web pets.
Police explained, Kim after killing her son preserved his dead body in her house for 3 days and her husband’s parents informed them regarding all this.
Police mentioned that she was perfectly healthy in the past and had no record of any psychological problem.
Computer games madness is increasing with higher rates.
In the city of Cheonan, this death acted as biggest death cases now days.
There are 2 million online obsessed people from population of 50 million, reported government.
In earlier years even many cases appeared regarding this like. a couple in their twenties made their young daughter stay hungry and which resulted in her death because they were indulged in raising ‘web child’.
In February, a man, aged 32 who was playing continuously for 5 days died.
Many people who remain free at home mainly housewives are addicted to online games.
Rate of addicts are increasing day by day not only youngsters but adults are also under its influence.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns