Now a day wrinkles have another reason to appear. It is not just the middle age, it is because of the use of the smartphones. The younger women have now a reason to worry. It has been studied by experts that continuous staring at the smartphone causes these wrinkles at a very early age.
The facial experts say that staring at the small screen causes facial strains and between eyebrows.
Sebagh, who treats celebrities like Cindy Crawford, said the phenomenon "can be seen on anyone who has and regularly checks a BlackBerry or iPhone".
"It's easily rectified with the light use of Botox by an experienced doctor," said an Evening Standard report quoting the expert, according to the Daily Mail.
Joss said, "I've noticed a huge difference over the past 18 months in my clients' faces; it's the constant peering intently down at that mini screen. It's the same with an iPhone."
These wrinkles happen in young women because of overuse of the technology. Another thumb disease known as “blackberry thumb” is occurring due to excessive texting. There are another computer vision syndrome, in which the users stare at the computer screen and does not blink eyes. The eyes get dry and cause irritation among the users. Therefore, the computer users should forcibly blink eyes after repeated intervals.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording