Bill Gates conveyed his message regarding the persistent myth that childhood vaccines cause autism. “It's an absolute lie that has killed thousands of kids," said Gates. Gates had recently contributed $10 billion to distribute polio vaccines worldwide. He conveyed his message to all those mothers who heard that lie, many of them did not have their kids take either pertussis or measles vaccine, and their children are dead today.
Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder has sold 13 % of the stake in the software firm last year. This has brought the cumulative disposal of his stake to 35 percent according to the reports in the last 2 years.
Gates is the richest person in America with a healthy $53 billion bank balance is seeking to diversify his polio through investment in firm’s outwit computing whilst funding the philanthropic Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Gates remains Microsoft’s biggest shareholder with a 7% stake in the company even after the sell offs.
Gates calls himself as a representative for the world’s poorest, those who will not have a chance to lobby governments for support, wrote that, “Whether you believe it a moral imperative or in the rich world’s enlightened self- interest, securing the conditions that will lead to a healthy, prosperous future for everyone is a goal I believe we all share.”
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units