It has always been said that the mother is more attached to a child when compared to the father. When in trouble, we normally think of our mother. It is her warm hug that can make you forget the biggest troubles of life.
In a new research it has been confirmed that for a child his/her mother’s happiness is comparatively more important than the father’s happiness. The researchers studied the relationship of children with the mother and the father. The research included 6,441 women, 5,384 men and 1,268 children.
After the research, they confirmed that when a child’s mother is satisfied with the relationship with her partner, around 60% children are also completely satisfied with the family situation. Only 55% children were completely happy with the family conditions when their mother is not satisfied with her partner. When the mother of the child is completely satisfied with her relationship more than 73% of them were completely satisfied and happy.
The research was led by Prof John Ermisch, Maria Iacovou, and Alexandra Skew from the Institute for Social and Economic Research. They have confirmed that for a child it is extremely important that his/her mother is satisfied and happy with her relationship with the partner. It does not matter much to a child if the mother is happy with the father or the step-father.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns