Anheuser Busch-InBev purchased Goose Island Beer Co. for around $38.8 million last week. This has been the highest sale price of a craft brewer till date.
Goose Island is very popular and is widely known for its flagships like 312 Urban Ale, Honkers Ale, and Matilda. They have also publicized for Bourbon County Scout.
BCS’s is the first bourbon barrel-aged beers and has been under production since 1992 and bottled since 2005. Recently, Goose Island has released several flavours in their beer range. These include coffee beans, vanilla beans, cherries, raspberries, and ancho chillies.
This has increased its fame and has become the largest brewery in the country since 2009.
There have been reports that there might be some changes in the firm after this acquisition. Reports suggest that A B will not produce beers in St. Louis and the current facility at Chicago would undergo a renovation procedure. This renovation would be done so that it can meet the increasing demand.
But the growth would be unimaginable. Huge capital investment would allow purchase of new equipment, and add employees to the previous number. This would enable better management of raw material and thus increasing the profits of the organization.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez