The investigators were wrong who earlier reported that there was no crude oil leak involved in case of BP oil rig, which exploded and sank in Gulf of Mexico last April and killed 11 workers.
One year ago, this incident occurred which caused pollution in the ocean and engendered wildlife. The economic loss happened on the coast of Florida, Mississippi, Alabama and especially Louisiana.
This incident was the biggest oil leaking incident in the ocean.
Environment was highly affected as 4 million barrels of oil went into the Gulf. 3 months is way too low for the effects to dry out, as predicted by the experts.
"It's a horrible mess but it's not the end of the world. Some people thought it would be the end of the Gulf for decades and that's not even near the case. None of those predictions were right", said Edward Overton, Professor Emeritus of Environmental Sciences at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Fishermen are highly worried as the oil is affecting their business. Oil is present which are highly dangerous for fishes. However, it is not possible to control the oil.
The national wildlife federation gave a picture which showed that thousands of birds anf fishes died due to this incident.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK