A six years old boy was struck by narcolepsy and his parents are of the view that this has been the result of the swine flu vaccination the kid had just received.
It was two years ago that this had occurred, when the boy had lost control on his muscles, and would be sleeping for about 19 hours per day. Mr. Caroline Hadfield, the mother of Josh, revealed that all this had happened after he had been given Pandemrix.
"He was like a puppet whose strings were cut. Nothing could convince me it was anything but the jab that caused it." Josh is now on anti-depressants to control his condition", she added further.
Thought eh scientists from Sweden and Finland are of the view that this is a possible side effect of the drug, but the maker of the drug, mighty firm GlaxoSmithKline is of the view that they wouldn't ever put a medicine on roll, if they had a clue this was a real issue with it.
The woman, in wake of justice for her son, has set up a website, to make others aware about the side effects of the drug. The scientists are however of the view that the link is possible but, but there are only 7 children among the six million who had been given the same vaccine for protection against the disease in the UK.
There are further tests being conducted by scientists to figure out whether the medicine is really so dangerous. There is need for a proper investigation into the matter, in order to reveal the truth about the same and find out whether it should be banned or is safe for se.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez