There has been a dramatic change in the liking of women for men. Initially, majority of women used to prefer men having well toned masculine body, but now they prefer men who have glow on their faces.
A group of researchers from the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus revealed the truth when they found that their female volunteers have preferred men who have glow on their face. Lead researcher Ian Stephen told that they enrolled women volunteers and showed them 34 photos of Caucasian men and 41 of black American.
In order to make all the pictures look normal, all the photos were clicked in controlled conditions. After showing them all the photographs, they were asked to rank men as per their likeability standards. The results revealed that a majority of women loved to date men who have glowing faces.
Stephen said, "The attractive color in our face is affected by our health - especially by the amount of colorful antioxidant carotenoid pigments we get from fruit and vegetables in our diet". He further affirmed that all these things are good for health and makes a man's body healthy and also increases her fertility.
It is a big indication for those men who are looking out for partners. Start having a lot of fruits and vegetables and impress women with your bright radiant healthy looking skin.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns