Briana Cox had a seizure after giving birth to little Addison and the cause of her problem was metastatic melanoma.
The bad part is that now Addison Cox has inherited cancer from her mom.
In 2006 also Briana had a brush with melanoma. But doctors removed the cancer then and there were no problems ruled out by doctors when she went for her regular check-ups after that until her seizure this past June. The irony is that this time Briana was carrying and doctors could see her cancer spreading.
Briana asked the doctors to test Addison and was reassured by doctors. Briana's husband James Cox said, "Doctors told us it wasn't possible for Addison to get cancer while Briana was pregnant with her, that's just unheard of."
But even then the parents wanted the child to be tested and after just a week Addison was also diagnosed with metastatic melanoma.
James added that his daughter's cancer is similar to Briana's and she has it in her kidney, leg, liver, lungs brain, in one shoulder and also at the back of her tongue.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez