As per recent reports, it has been revealed that Nissan has planned to build a new car, which will be showcased at the Geneva Motor Show. The compact car will be manufactured at its Sunderland car plant.
The production of the car is expected to start from middle of 2013 and will provide jobs to two thousand people. It has also been revealed that government has given £9.3m to Nissan for the project. Nissan said that the car will be having all the latest facilities and will be best equipped in its class.
They will be focusing on safety measures, and said that the car will be having advanced safety technology and will be environment friendly.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini