As per recent reports, it has been revealed that Nissan has planned to build a new car, which will be showcased at the Geneva Motor Show. The compact car will be manufactured at its Sunderland car plant.
The production of the car is expected to start from middle of 2013 and will provide jobs to two thousand people. It has also been revealed that government has given £9.3m to Nissan for the project. Nissan said that the car will be having all the latest facilities and will be best equipped in its class.
They will be focusing on safety measures, and said that the car will be having advanced safety technology and will be environment friendly.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK