With technology expanding and more population using internet in their search, Google is planning to serve people better and more efficiently by retooling its search machine.
In its recent statement, Google has cleared that the company has set new plans of retooling its entire search machine, thereby making it smarter to recognize a wide range of words that are typed in queries and understand quickly what the user is asking for or searching for.
Google, the California-based Internet titan, has plans to introduce `semantic' capabilities to its searching system enabling it to automatically understand the meanings of all the typed phrases and fetch results faster than earlier for questions asked by online users.
"Right now, our understanding is pretty darn limited", Google fellow and online search veteran Mr. Amit Singhal said on Thursday (regarding the online search) in one of his messages that were posted at the company's Google+ online social network.
All the suggested efforts by Google will help make the search smarter and even better on Google which, after the success of the recommended plan, will enable its search engine reach further deep into the Freebase database of knowledge to understand thoroughly about the things and how best efficiently it must relate a thing to any other one.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns