“With these efficiencies, we're able pass on savings to make it even more affordable for customers of all sizes to move to Office 365”, Mr. Kirk Koenigsbauer, VP of Microsoft's Office Division, wrote in one of his blog posts.
The personality has widely discussed about Microsoft’s new decision of slashing Office 365 prices, which the company has enacted upon by reducing enterprise charges and facilitating educational users with some special discounts.
Mr. Koenigsbauer also cleared that Microsoft has lowered the prices by almost 20%, effective from today at Office365. com, from where all the new as well as renewing direct customers can deal with.
Clearing the figures better, a table was also posted by Microsoft’s partner Collabra Networks, which clearly showcased a drop by even 25% in some prices and a 92% discount in storage costs.
Some major corporate customer names that have been claimed by Microsoft in its speech are Campbell Soup Company, Groupe Marie Claire, and Tata Steel Europe. Not much was discussed about the stellar growth in Microsoft's last earnings conference call but Redmond is being hoped to be modest with the issue.
Rumors are saying that the company is facing big pressure from Google, which is an important reason behind Microsoft’s offering bigger discounts.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns