It has been unveiled by a report lately that some error has been found in network of the popularly known phone operator GiffGaff.
The organization has recently updated its community pages with the statement that the network has gone down. Also, it has asked its customers not to complain regarding network issue as engineers have already been working to fix the same.
As per the company’s report, GiffGaffers might also face some other problems such as balance or goodybags might appear as 'n/a' in the account or some messages might not be delivered until the problem is solved.
It is being believed by the company that the problem is most possibly the consequence of a power problem being solved by one of the suppliers of GiffGaff. Also, the same has probably been identified as a burst water mains pipe causing H2O destruction together with some kit, the report reveals.
Another post on the forum reveals, “This is a serious issue and as a company we are taking this very seriously. We are in constant communication with those fixing the problem and are making sure our supplier is dealing with this as a matter of urgency”.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording