On Wednesday, HTC made an announcement of introducing Google’s recently launched mobile OS. The gadgets that would be benefited by the upgrades include 16 HTC devices. HTC has also informed that the rollout of ICS for HTC Sensation and HTC Sensation XE is pending as it is in the final stage.
The date by which the updated HTC’s gadgets would be available to the customers have not yet been informed by the HTC. However, HTC said, “It will take time…to get the update. We are working closely with our carrier partners to nail down updates schedules for other smartphones”.
Samsung's Galaxy Nexus smartphone is believed to be the first gadget to be updated with Ice Cream Sandwich. It has further been unveiled that the HTC would also be upgrading its gadgets to Android 4.0.
HTC’s Sensation and Sensation XE would be benefited by the upgradation. It has been informed that by week, the two devices would be successfully upgraded to the Android 4.0. Soon after it, HTC’s sensation 4G and Sensation XL would also be upgraded with Android 4.0. In the coming time, a lot of improvements in the gadgets of HTC would be witnessed. Many smartphone manufacturers are introducing upgraded device to beat the growing competition in the market.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone