Smartphones are not only used to stay in touch with loved and dear ones, they are also something in which people store their personal and confidential details. However, if by any chance, you are visiting Philadelphia then you need to make sure that you don’t lose your cell phone as it has been found that in the country the cases of phone thefts are on a high.
Recently, an interactive website Mobile Lost and Found posted a blog about some of the interesting trends of losing cell phones. The blog was made after compiling information from Lookout’s mobile security app.
It has been informed that the app is installed in 15 million cell phones all over the world. Last year, with the help of Lookout, about 9 million cell phones were found which were previous lost. The Chief technology Officer of Lookout, Kevin Mahaffey, was reported as saying, “People lose their phones in the places they go every day. It's not a stray comet from the sky snatching your phone. That's why we wanted to study this”.
On the blog, it was informed that people on holiday and during festive season, people are most likely to lose their phones. Last year, during Christmas, a large number of reports were registered about lost phones.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez