As per reports, it has been revealed that social networking website Facebook is still fighting to prove that Mark Zuckerberg is the major shareholder of the company. A person named Paul Ceglia filed a case in court, saying that he owns 50% share in the company.
He filed the case in 2010 and since then he has been saying that he has struck a deal with Zuckerberg, as per which he owns decent share in the company. However, Zuckerberg and other officials of the company are saying that the statement is incorrect.
Since the beginning of the case, Facebook has been saying that none of the claims being made by Ceglia is true, but Ceglia said that he has official mails which can prove that Zuckerberg has done a deal with him.
The documents were present in the court, but Facebook officials said that they want to read those documents so that they can know that whether the documents are right or not. For now, Facebook said that Ceglia is after money and can do anything for it.
Facebook said that they have a read to the documents, and said that no where it is mentioned that Facebook has entered in a deal with Ceglia.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez