There is a famous saying in the virtual sphere that hackers don’t let go very easily. It is evident from the fact that after the arrest of members of LulzSec by FBI it was thought that the group fizzled out very quickly. The concerns were big as they were betrayed by their own leader. But it seems that a new group named LulzSecReborn has risen from the ashes of the previous one. If they are to be believed, then two websites have already been hacked by them.
One of the website that has been hacked is a military dating site MilitarySingles. com from which she has allegedly retrieved the information of 170,937 accounts. Now the email addresses, passwords and other personal information of single soldiers simply looking for love is available for anyone to download.
Although there is no actual evidence that the website has been actually hacked, the claim cannot be denied. The other website in question is CSS Corp whose entire database has been leaked including email addresses, names, passwords, user IDs and usernames.
Although there are no members of the old group in this, there are speculations that it consists of old veteran hackers who want to continue what was started by the earlier group.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone