As per reports, it has been revealed that Nokia is going to launch the Lumia 900 in April. AT&T and Nokia said that they have been trying their best to make sure that the phone does good business in the US market.
AT&T device head Jeff Bradley said that they have spent massive amount on the advertising of the phone, so that people realize that it is the best phone in the market. He further affirmed that the yet-to-be-unveiled phone comes with attractive features and it is also the first time that Nokia has come up with the Windows Phone platform.
Bradley said that the phone will be launched on 8 April, 2012 and till then they will be carrying out a huge television marketing campaign, so that consumer get to know about the prime features of the phone.
"Before you walk in to the store, you know this is our hero phone", said Bradley, who further affirmed that they want such kind of response from the campaign. He further affirmed that the campaign will continue for six to eight weeks so that people get familiar with the phone.
However, Bradley said that they can not reveal the exact amount being spent on the campaign.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez