The Canadian Cancer Society would be celebrating its second annual Daffodil Campaign in BC and this time it has plans to extend its wings virtually by giving virtual daffodils to the donators on their Twitter or Facebook profiles.
April is celebrated as Daffodil Month in support of those battling cancer. During this period, cancer survivors, their friends, family members and all other people don a daffodil pin in support. This is a very generous initiative that brings hope and compassion to all those people battling this dreadful disease.
Nancy and Sherman, who are both cancer survivors, are pretty excited to be a part of this ritual. They both started this initiative with a motive that there is a need for such organization that could oversee that there is adequate support for all the cancer patients. After passing away of Sherman’s wife, he continued to volunteer extensively with non-profit organizations.
The organization come together to gather hope for cancer patients and provide a living demonstration that cancer can be beaten and people suffering from it can have a new chapter in their life. To develop such a network of cancer survivors to help those suffering from cancer is what Daffodil Month is all about for the society.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez