In a recent report, it was confirmed that there is a possible threat from Anonymous to internet users on March 31. In the name of Operation Global Blackout, the message went spiral and this was treated as a potential threat to one and all. It was told that this could have converted human-friendly domain names like google. com into numeric addresses.
While the attack was touted to be carried out on March 31, there were reports that it might be a hoax before the month of April, as it was connected with Anonymous, which has been known for potential cyber attacks. With the message getting the attention of engineers, the security was beefed up to save the Domain Name System, or else it could have dire potential effects on one and all.
Among all those who lead the preparations of multimillion-dollar global effort was Bill Woodcock, who through Packet Clearing House protects Packet Clearing House. “A forewarning of this attack allowed everyone to act proactively for a change. We can get out in front of the bigger attacks”, he said, while claiming that the uncertainty over the actual face behind the threat is unknown.
It is yet to be seen if the potential threat is converted to anything concrete or not.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez