Suicide is believed to be second leading cause of deaths in countries like Canada. It has been informed that kids in the age group of 10 to 19 are at a higher risk of committing suicide. In 2008 alone, about 233 cases of suicide were reported in Canada.
The news of suicide is traumatic not only for the friends, but also for the family members whose relatives have taken the stern action of committing suicide. A person who is suffering from depression and acute emotional trauma is at a higher risk of committing suicide.
Family members are being advised to pay special attention to those who are going through difficult phase of their life. It has reported that in the past few years, the incidences of suicide among the girls have increased by almost
Hanging and strangulation are two common forms among girls for committing suicide. The report said, “Among female children and adolescents overall suicide rates have increased, with suffocation becoming the most common method used”. Parents have been asked to pay special attention to their growing children as they are the one who often finds it hard to cope up with the challenges of life and thus commit suicide.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns