Well, when most of the manufacturers were fighting over market share of Smart phones and tablets, South Korean electronics giant Samsung came and opened a new sphere by launching their new tab-phone Galaxy note. It a phone as well a tablet. The 5.3 inch note is big enough to serve as a tablet as well use it as a phone, which fulfills the purpose of many.
Although the 5 inch phone is not new in the market with many other manufacturers trying to capture the attention of the public with their offerings and failing, Samsung did something extra by incorporating it with tablet. The Super AMOLED HD screen brings out the vibrant colors which are a treat for the eyes. For people who are used to 3.5 inch screen of iPhone, it would be huge, but then again it is just not a phone, but a tablet also.
With just 178 grams, it offers a resolution of 1280x800, with 285 pixels per inch. The screen also comes with gorilla glass for protection against scratches. An 8 mega pixel camera with LED flash and autofocus just add to its features. It boasts of dual-core 1.4GHz Exynos ARM 9 processor with Mali 400MP graphics. Needless to say, it is a delight for the users.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording