The Prime Minister of Britain, David Cameron, has brought light to an agenda related to Big Society Capital. It is an important agenda being highlighted these days by the prime minister of Britain. The prime minister came up to the press with the idea of big society plan worth £600 million of funds and charity collected with the help of various community groups.
This big society agenda aims at big social enterprises and some unpaid groups to be financed. It will also be funded by some of the leftover and spare money in the past 15 years and some banks like Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC and the Royal Bank of Switzerland will fund £200 million in support of this campaign.
The prime minister also stated that some of the institutions that earlier used to help in the economic growth of the country will now also give their hand to social growth as well.
He said that just as the finances from the country help businesses to grow, this move will help the country in social growth as well. This will help in dealing with the deepest social problem as well.
The society will also help in boosting the charities from people and the public enterprises will be able to prove their point.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez