It has not even completed a couple of days and tweets saying "but that was OUR app!" are highlighted all over. The subject of discussion here is the availability of Instagram for Android users as well along with the iPhoners, which has been started yesterday only.
Instagram is one famous app which, till yesterday, was exclusively serving the Vocal iOS fans but allowing the apps access to the android users as well has tensed iPhoners, who have started violating the action that is letting Android users enter their club.
Noticing a big number of tweets against the action precisely points to the ongoing rift that has started between both the user groups with the allowance of services to Android users.
It is definitely wrong thinking that Android users are in socioeconomic way “poor”, or iPhone users are “rich”, but specialists are learning that the rift is showcasing status symptoms and superiority symbols (in the language of iPhone users) explaining that an app is bringing out the disdain of the “haves” to the “maybe-have-a-little-lesses”.
In this gadget-filled world, it is very important that people along with expensive or cheap devices start learning that the phones or devices are only the ways with which they can link themselves with their friends, family, relatives, etc.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns