HTC brings its new HTC EVO 4G LTE to especially serve all those consumers in the market who are fond of snapping photos or taking videos with their phones. In short, the new handset from HTC enables its user to simultaneously record an HD video and snap still photos (all at the same time).
Reports are also confirming the innovative techniques that the new HTC EVO has been designed with and the newest feature list that has been added to this smart phone since Apple’s 2007 establishment of iPhone.
Learning minutely all the specs of the new device clears that the HTC’s new EVO is almost like all other available Android smart phones with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich HTC Sense, 4.7-inch super LCD HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 2000mAh embedded battery, 8 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 1080 HD video recording capacity and 16 GB built-in memory.
Pre-order booking of HTC’s EVO will start from Sprint starting from May 7 and will cost $199.99 per handset.
HTC had also organized an introductory night last night for EVO in Manhattan where Sprint set up a pair of isolation booths to clearly test the effortful dubbing of the sound innovations HD voice.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez