It has been recently revealed that even after all the hue and cry being made all over the world about the need for a complete ban to be imposed on tanning beds, the health minister of the vicinity is of the view that there is no need for the same. The Canadian Cancer Society has been making a lot of efforts in making people aware about how tanning beds might put one to the risk of skin cancer.
The health minister is, however, of the view that banning tan beds isn’t a solution. Don McMorris is of the view that educating people about the same is more essential right now. He said making people aware about how they could be harming their skin, and putting themselves to a risk of skin cancer, rather than placing a ban on the same. This means that helping he people chose for themselves is more essential according to him, rather than simply placing a ban on something.
“It’s another good prevention step that we feel is necessary and that’s something that we’re going to be talking to government about. It’s becoming more talked about and we’re going to moving that forward with government”, said Keith Karasin, executive director of the Canadian Cancer Society.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez