Bizarre news, Google’s Larry Page ha s declared that Apple late co-founder, Steve Jobs didn’t give away any harsh or nasty comments regarding the Android, rather it was simply a tactic played by him to fight a rival.
The Google’s CEO asserted that Jobs just wanted his employees to stand alert and fight against a rival as a competitor. He also asserted that Jobs was a very nice guy at heart.
However, in contrast the Biographer, Walter Isaacson affirmed that the comments remarked by Jobs were actually weary and not a part of tactics played by Jobs. Moreover, he stated that Jobs was a very furious to handle.
He stated that the comments of Jobs which have been included in his biography regarding the Android are straight forward, there is no way they can be meant anything else.
Jobs clearly stated that Google has stolen the idea of Android from the iPhone. Jobs said: “I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion to destroy Android”.
He was so much angry with this action of Google that he wanted to have a war with them. He asserted that Google knew it has done wrong and they are guilty too.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone