Bizarre news, Google’s Larry Page ha s declared that Apple late co-founder, Steve Jobs didn’t give away any harsh or nasty comments regarding the Android, rather it was simply a tactic played by him to fight a rival.
The Google’s CEO asserted that Jobs just wanted his employees to stand alert and fight against a rival as a competitor. He also asserted that Jobs was a very nice guy at heart.
However, in contrast the Biographer, Walter Isaacson affirmed that the comments remarked by Jobs were actually weary and not a part of tactics played by Jobs. Moreover, he stated that Jobs was a very furious to handle.
He stated that the comments of Jobs which have been included in his biography regarding the Android are straight forward, there is no way they can be meant anything else.
Jobs clearly stated that Google has stolen the idea of Android from the iPhone. Jobs said: “I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion to destroy Android”.
He was so much angry with this action of Google that he wanted to have a war with them. He asserted that Google knew it has done wrong and they are guilty too.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez