Tesco has been gaining a lot of success over the years, eating up the market share of small supermarkets wherever it opens its shop. After profit numbers decrease for the first time in two decades, despite its Big price Drop Campaign, it has decided to bring in a change in its marketing campaign. Recently, it saw very poor Christmas sales which gave an indication that its market value was decreasing. So now, it has taken a new turn in order to win back the customers that it has been losing.
It might seem very bizarre but the company is closing its doors to the Tesco Value. It is a range of staggeringly cheap, own-brand products that has defined the company for the two decades. In the place of Tesco value, the company now has plans to bring in a new sub-brand called Tesco Everyday Value. The company is hopeful that it would bring a new change in the company’s perception in accordance to the changing times. They have put in a lot of thought process in to it. According to them, their new range of products would taste better, look better and would be healthier at the same price as earlier.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez