After US, Nokia’s Lumia 900 is all ready to hit the UK markets on April 27. Announcements from local retailers are clearing that from the announced date, the stores in the market will also be offering the 4.3-inches Windows Phones to its consumers.
The white variant of the model i. e. Phones 4u exclusive is being confirmed to be priced at zero value with the two-year agreement that has been priced at £36 ($57) per month or above.
Retailers are clearly detailing about the UK version of the Lumia 900, which is being said to feature an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus, an LED flash, 720p HD video recording capacity, front-facing webcam, 1.4GHz single-core processor and a DC-HSDPA to make use of the US model’s 4G instead of any commercial LTE network.
Analysts are concluding the new Lumia 900 as a solid device with its OS being efficiently straightforward to use.
Sources are revealing a big hand of Nokia and its partners Microsoft and AT&T behind the launch of the handset as they are spending almost millions of dollars for the purpose.
Moreover, there is also news that the launch event of the handset model will see performance of rap artist Ms. Nicki Minaj at the promotional event of Friday.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns