After US, Nokia’s Lumia 900 is all ready to hit the UK markets on April 27. Announcements from local retailers are clearing that from the announced date, the stores in the market will also be offering the 4.3-inches Windows Phones to its consumers.
The white variant of the model i. e. Phones 4u exclusive is being confirmed to be priced at zero value with the two-year agreement that has been priced at £36 ($57) per month or above.
Retailers are clearly detailing about the UK version of the Lumia 900, which is being said to feature an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus, an LED flash, 720p HD video recording capacity, front-facing webcam, 1.4GHz single-core processor and a DC-HSDPA to make use of the US model’s 4G instead of any commercial LTE network.
Analysts are concluding the new Lumia 900 as a solid device with its OS being efficiently straightforward to use.
Sources are revealing a big hand of Nokia and its partners Microsoft and AT&T behind the launch of the handset as they are spending almost millions of dollars for the purpose.
Moreover, there is also news that the launch event of the handset model will see performance of rap artist Ms. Nicki Minaj at the promotional event of Friday.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini