As per reports, it has been revealed that Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron has gone on a four-day tour of Japan and Southeast Asia to boost the business ties between them.
It is not a hidden fact that Britain’s economy has been passing through a tough time and it seems that Cameron’s tour is one of the efforts to save the sluggish economy of the country. Before going on the official trip, Cameron said that he will ask Japan that they should not restrict their companies to enter into a trade relationship with British organizations.
He further affirmed that he will also try and convince that they should open their ways to have open trade with the European Union. In addition, it was revealed that Cameron has reached Tokyo and is going to initiate talks which will revolve around investment in the UK car industry.
It will try to encourage Japan that they should open up its closed industry to UK businesses. Cameron has also promised that they will be providing all the possible support to Japan, which has recently suffered a massive earthquake. In fact, Britain said that their experts have been working on nuclear decommissioning ways, by which, Japan will be able to clean up all the mess that occurred during the time of earthquake.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez