Apple iPad has been in news ever since its new version was announced. Every now and then, there is a new story that surfaces regarding it, be it its huge resolution size, or the more recent falsified report of Mike Daisey regarding the hazardous conditions suffered by the employees at the Foxconn factory in China. The fabricated news was first exposed by Rob Schmitz, the bureau chief of Marketplace Shanghai, who recently became the second Western journalist to have personally visited the factory floor since the report came out.
During his visit, he had a firsthand experience as to how the most popular tablet across the globe in manufactured. Since then, he has been writing freely of his experience at the factory. From the construction of the motherboard of the device to the installation of the touch screen, everything was covered by the film crew of Schmitz. They even went through the phase where each and every unit's gyroscope is tested individually.
His tour video also goes through the people that line up every day in front of the factory, hoping to get a job at the factory, which pays $14 a day. His elaborate video tour gives a precise understanding of what goes on at the factory that makes the world's most popular tablet.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez