It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a pigeon disease found in Sydney. Following the same revelation, pigeon owners in the vicinity are being warned by the government for protecting their birds from the paramyxovirus, which has been found in western parts of Sydney.
The NSW Department of Primary Industries revealed how there were a number of strange symptoms found in western Sydney, and the disease was detected. The relief is that the disease isn't so dangerous as to affect humans. It ca however prove to be fatal for the birds.
The symptoms of the same are revealed to be loss of appetite, partial paralysis in the wings of the birds, trembling wings and trembling head, and so on.
"The property has been placed in quarantine and tracing is now underway to confirm the origin of the virus. It is believed that the virus may have been transmitted following the introduction of a new pigeon into the flock from Victoria late last month", said the NSW Chief Veterinary Officer, Ian Roth.
It remains to be seen how the disease can be controlled in the time to come.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez