As per recent findings, it has been suggested that NASA scientist are looking forward to use Hubble Space telescope to view spectacular event, which will be showcased next month, when Venus will come across Sun’s face.
However, it has been acknowledged that they are facing a major problem. It has been termed that sun’s light is very bright and potential enough to damage the telescope’s sensitive instruments. However, a way out to the problem has been suggested and it has been subjected that the scientists will be watching Venus transit using the telescope and using the reflection produced by moon.
It has been declared that the aim behind acknowledging the Venus transit using the telescope is to determine whether, Hubble can take into account its atmosphere using sunlight that will fall onto it. Scientists asserted that they already have into store majority information regarding the planet, the observations that will be made next month are simply a test to see whether the telescope can even determine the makeup of the planet’s air and surroundings.
Scientists said, “We hope the method can help them find an "alien Earth," a habitable planet much like our own, orbiting a distant star”.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone