As per recent findings, it has been suggested that NASA scientist are looking forward to use Hubble Space telescope to view spectacular event, which will be showcased next month, when Venus will come across Sun’s face.
However, it has been acknowledged that they are facing a major problem. It has been termed that sun’s light is very bright and potential enough to damage the telescope’s sensitive instruments. However, a way out to the problem has been suggested and it has been subjected that the scientists will be watching Venus transit using the telescope and using the reflection produced by moon.
It has been declared that the aim behind acknowledging the Venus transit using the telescope is to determine whether, Hubble can take into account its atmosphere using sunlight that will fall onto it. Scientists asserted that they already have into store majority information regarding the planet, the observations that will be made next month are simply a test to see whether the telescope can even determine the makeup of the planet’s air and surroundings.
Scientists said, “We hope the method can help them find an "alien Earth," a habitable planet much like our own, orbiting a distant star”.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK