It has been recently revealed in a report that the awareness drives being launched all over the world about the need for safe sex, have actually borne fruit. There has been a decline in the number of teen pregnancies.
What is further is that more and more girls are now becoming aware of the fact that they need to wait for the right time and the right person before having sex. They are not ready to wait for that right time and person, rather than just rushing into it, for the heck of it.
Teens are becoming more and more responsible and now even tend to use the ideal contraceptive methods for the prevention of diseases and pregnancies. This is a positive beginning and the good work needs to be continued in the future as well.
People need to be made more and more aware of the fact that they need to use safe sex methods so that they can keep away from the risk of unwanted pregnancies in the time to come.
"It shall require a comprehensive approach to sexual and reproductive health that includes continued promotion of delayed sexual debut and increased use of highly effective contraception among sexually experienced teens", said the report.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits