As per reports, it has been revealed that Regenerative tissue specialist Tissue Regenix, has revealed that they have suffered less pre-tax loss this year in comparison to last year. The company has reported pretax loss of £3 million in its unaudited preliminary results, which is £2.7 million down from the loss, they suffered in 2011.
Antony Odell, who is Managing Director of the company, was of the view that they have learnt from their mistakes. He further affirmed that earlier, they used to invest only in their product, which led them suffer from loss. It is now that they have understood to make advancements in the business.
Odell said that this year is one of the most important years of the company, which is situated in York Science Park. “The December 2011 fund raising, as well as providing a significant endorsement of the commercial potential of our innovative technology platform, has enabled us to progress simultaneously”, he further affirmed.
They have understood that where they need to make investments. Odell said that he hopes to become a significant global player in the regenerative medicine market. In addition, they are thinking to bring advancements in their technology which will help them in several programmes in 2012.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone