As per reports, it has been revealed that six police officers shot several Taser stun rounds on a 58- year- old Alzheimer’s patient. Peter Russell, a former farmer, was shot with several rounds of Taser before he was on the floor of his drawing room and then being taken to ambulance as if he is not a human, but a bag full of potatoes.
Russell was diagnosed with the condition some three years ago. He was then forced to leave the job and since then, his condition has deteriorated. His wife said that they used to give him sweets and then he used to go for checkups.
His wife said that she could not understand that why police officials behaved in such a way. If Russell would have been wife beater or a thief, then such kind of behavior could have been understood.
They cannot understand such kind of treatment for a person, who is already suffering from memory loss. On the other hand, senior police officials defended the act of the six police officers by saying that Russell was the one, who started physical violence and the officials were forced to do fire stuns.
Russell’s wife said, “He was fighting them off because he didn't want to go to hospital. He was petrified and scared. I remember saying: 'It's the Alzheimer's'”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez