As per reports, it has been revealed that the Northern Ontario will be affected more than the South Ontario, when it comes to the effect of cuts on physicians being imposed by the provincial government,.
Dr. Stephen Kosar, who is President of the Sudbury & District Medical Society, was of the view that this has happened due to the fact that northern area is bigger than the south, so larger geographical area enhanced the level of loss.
Kosar said that he will take up the matter to Health Minister Deb Matthews, as he does not think that Matthews would know about the issue. He further affirmed that there are chances that after putting these facts across, Matthews will negotiate the level of amount being cut from the increment.
However, on the other side, Matthews said that there are a lot more things for her to do, and there is no more scope for any other compensation. Kosar said that Matthews is talking in such a way that she wants new doctors also but does not want to pay them.
Kosar said that the action will reduce the level of medical care being provided in Ontario. The present condition of Ontario doctors is such that they are underpaid and there are more fee cuts than ever before.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez