It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a meeting conducted in the U. N. about discussing the major global climate treaty. This is a huge matter of concern right now, and the talks regarding the climate treaty are going to be held amongst the members of the U. N. in Bonn Germany. This meeting is going to be held especially for discussing the global climate policies that need to be followed for the rich as well as the poorer countries.
This treaty shall be signed after discussing the major plan of action that needs to be followed for effectively being able to curb the global warming problem in the world. There is need for quick and efficient steps to be taken by the authorities in this regard because the effects of global warming are being seen already in the world.
"Durban was a turning point, where governments agreed tasks and timelines that give the best chance of avoiding the worst of future climate change. We now need to maintain the momentum, to constantly keep turning political decisions into action”, said Christiana Figueres, Executive Secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, UNFCCC.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits